black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

*Sigh* sometimes I hate being shackled to my room.

Dan doesn't want me to be around Don which in turn makes me unable to hang out with any one else. Of course this is all because I hate seeing him sad and I rather hold onto him then make him stress out.

Of course though, he can party and have strip poker and I have to sit in my room, alone, listening to every thing going on back home. Some times it really makes me fustrated. I want to go out, I want to have fun, but I don't want him to freak out. It sucks that I have no female friends (Except for meg). Usually hanging out with the average girl is so incredebly boring. No video games, sappy movies, no D&D, and no perverted jokes. It just blows. I hate being bored and alone. I don't even need to drink. I just want social contact with friends. I don't want to turn into the social recluse I was in middle school.

I guess I should go to teh studio but I'm too depressed because once I tell Dan that pablo and Don are down there he'll get all grr on me. He'll eventually get over what I did like I did. I just don't want to be in a bubble forever.


On a more lighter note Dan is coming up in two weeks. I hope he doesn't get bored. I hope I don't have any major projects. I just want a relaxed week with him. I want to show him that he has nothing to worry about. *sigh* I should just flunk out of school and go home. It's not worth all this emotion. This wanting to be with my friends, to be with Dan, to enjoy life with every one. It's like every day here something that I enjoy becomes boring. Playing video games by myself gives me a headache. Listening to music is boring. I've watched all my movies and there is nothing on tv. I think it's a lack of mental stimulation thats causing such a horrible depression. I don't know. I need to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home