black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Heh, two posts in one day, lucky you...lucky me....

so he explained. Apparently there was some miscommunication which led to this. So I explained and he still says give me time. I dont know what to do any more. He loves me but he doesnt want to go out with me yet. So now Im sitting and waiting. My heart and my soul are dieing. I've come down with feaver and dizzyness. It's either A:from not eating or sleeping or B:I have a virus. Im hopeing I'll pass out eventually and maybe get some sleep or die. Dieing would be something nice. I'll just have to wait and see waht happens first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home