black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Yea long time since I posted.
Dan "kinda" broke up with me. Said he needed some time alone. Whatever.
Im dieing from the inside from pain because he keeps pushing back our talk on why he did this. Not to mention I can't sleep and eating is hard because of all this. only time I got some decent sleep was passover cause I had a little too much wine. I've been able to somewhat put on a fake smile through all this but all thsi sadness and confusion building up is slowly wearign it down. I have no where to go to get my mind off of any thing, so Im stuck in my room on teh computer, waiting for him to get back online because he's the only one I usually talk to. Im a mess. Like I said, I should of died at child birth because that's what should of happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home