black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, March 26, 2002

My long artistic labor is OVER!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I am now free to slack...er...somewhat.Now I need to finish up a mural and work on my portfolio...any ways....
I came across another persons blog..."PUNK ROCK PRINCESS"...all I can say is they mention the words "the DKNY item that i bought",bible,cathedral dance,and Tom Delonge and I like in the same sentence....apparently she is not a New York punk...apparently she's not a punk at all...ok enough of my critiqing...
my head hurts and my room's a shit hole.Your words of wisdom are:
"JINGLES!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home