black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, March 24, 2002

I woke up with a back ache,a stuffy nose and a knowlede that I'm probably not going to the Bouncing Souls concert tonight and instead workin my ass off....some one shoot me now...

p.s.-I need a smoke...

pps-

I Will Burn to Death!.
During one of your well known sex romps with the local slut, you neglected to put out your cigarette, and set fire to your house. Thinking your whales and moans to be those of passion, no one bothered calling 911... your death was one of the most painful imaginable.. And you didn't even get to cum.
Find out how you will die, Take the Death Quiz now!

...prob is....I'm a girl,I'm not equipped to cum....nor am I skrewin the local slut...I was skrewing with the West Hempstead man slut (I found this out a few weeks after we broke up)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home