black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, March 10, 2002

Hello!:D
Yesterday rocked...litterally!!!Me,Phil,Sarah and Rob went to see a punk show at the Sahara.Every punk that I've ever met from the area was there (,The guy I cheated on one of my old bf's with,a dude my friend gave head to,a dude I know from the brew,etc,etc.).Some one shit and puked in the only mens room stall and me and and a bunch of other random people made sure to warn people of the monstrosity (it's amazing how many people can squeeze into a small bathroom.).I was dubbed the official stuff holder for the night.I didnt feel like gettin the shit kicked outta me, so I sat in between the wall and the fishtank and watched the band play (It was great cause I could see over every ones heads and I wasnt pushed into the pit).
By the end of the night Rob was off his face drunk,Phil and Sarah were slightly buzzed and I wasnt hurt!!:D
We went to Friendly's afterwards and scared some people (along with all the other punks who were as hungry as us).Rob went home,Me,Sarah and Phil went to Sarah's and chilled (me and Phil decided to beat each other up for most of the night) and then we went home.That was my concert adventure...no sex(alotta flirting)...some drugs...and mostly rock and roll..er...punk.Your words of wisdom are:
"Get the midget back in her cage!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home