black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, March 07, 2002

Feeling better...still sad about not goin out w/ Tom though.
Today was ahright,had coffie in the morning for the first time since the summer...I should keep up this habbit.
Talked to Tom,strayed off his dad,and breakin up w/ him (every thing was peachy...he actually smiled...this is a good sign!).Jamie and me were both wearin black and white,noticed Phil is some what going bald (and looks like a smurf), Tom was pretty (Jamie gave him a zig zag part and Gee "attacked" him...this he did not like...).No hacky sack playing for today (this kinda pissed me off).
I went over Sarah's house.Sarah pulled out her video camera and me,Sarah and Melissa did our own Jackass film (Melissa jumped off the roof,we all took turns skateboarding,me and Melissa supported smokeing,and Zoie was tossed).Later we filmed the tv (out of shear bordom) and then I went home.
At this present time I'm listening to Divinity Destroyed and workin on Projects.Your words of wisdom are:
"Well it all started with way too many beers..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home