black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, March 10, 2002

I got an idea to write a punk song while I was on 2D's chat room on Gorillaz.com.It's entitled "You Dumb Fucking Bush":

spikey,leafy,green bush
I hate your soul
thorney,ratty,sperattic bush
you burn as well as coal

I want to take your leafeay branches
snap them into two
I'll give them to a three toed sloth
for him to slowly chew

I'll cover you in lighter fluid
and in my crazed delight
set your bloody twigs ablaze
to use as my night light

You dirty,prickly,wooden bush
your a botanical monstrosity to all
filthy,rotten,nasty bush
your thorny branches break my fall

Your flowers are repulsive
,Ann ugly shade of blue
If I'd got you as a present
I'd kill the giver too

...Thats all I came up with at this moment...I'll prob think of more to write next (who knows...maybe some oen will play it one day!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home