black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, March 12, 2002

So very very tired...
Today in school we were under lockdown cause some dude was holdin people hostage 2 towns over from us (if he was holding people hostage....why would he run 2 towns over?).Today was Tom's first day of Green House and i didnt call him (I sure feel like a shumck). Saw Clockwork Orange for the first time.All I can say about that movie is "...wow...I shoulda seen that stoned...".I like the part when he whacks one of his dregs for bein rude to the woman singing Betoven (also the part when the doctor dude is feedin him is really funny!!!:D).I really need sleep.Your words of wisdom are:
"you can take that watch and.......Shove it up your ass!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home