black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, October 30, 2001

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE!!:D
I got to see my friend Chris walk around in my black trench coat today.Except its specially made for a girl cause me and my mum made it to my measurements (small waist,big hips,big bust) so he looked really femmy (but it was extremely funny!!^^).The cheek pinching ritual between me and Tom still goes on (got his pictures developed from the musical...he looked like a girl w/ the stage makeup they put on him!!!O_O).
Im signing off now (Im going to test my makeup fer halloween).Adios and here are your words of wisdom:
"Get outa da shack!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home