black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, October 15, 2001

Haylo!^^
Yesh...I'm in a good mood today (dont spoil it).Today was perty good (the morning sucked cause I was moody).I found out my friend made a bong (Wooha!) and Phil needs to eat more...wait...I knew that already.I'm now becomeing a regular at the
Pendako Whiteboard which is an online drawing board and a chat!!!Ooooooooo!I also relised the anime fest in October is 2 weeks away (still dont have a coustume) and my mom is makeing candy apples so Im going to leave now!Here's your words of wisdom:
"PSYCO GROUPY COACAIN CRAZY!!"XD
(gotta love that song!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home