black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, September 26, 2001

God......DBZ dubbing is really shitty....I maen not that I've ever not known it but,GOD DAMIT!Leave it Japanese and subtitle it....you dont have to spend all the money on voice actors and butchering up the script to make sense to the American public (but it just makes it full of corney jokes and bad voice acting from underpaid voice actors).Also most of the translations sound like sexual slang words ("power pole,EXTEND!","Golden Ozuro","Dragon Balls" etc etc etc) that I admittingly giggle like a little school girl at every time I hear them.Oh and todays events consisted of a guy I know calling himslef hugginly fat,a bake sale,hash brownies,some one telling me to cut my hair (like I dont get that often),some one telling me I have extremely long hair (...like REALLY?Holy shit!I've had my head so far up my ass that I never saw my hair was a good 3 feet long.),and also I got on the debate of weather my lychie drink was really a leech drink (I said that a leech drink would be bloody and think and then my friend got grossed out and stopped!!).Well Im going to watch King of the Hill (dem crazy texan folks) so I leave you with your words of wisdom:
"Where is the hat? It is a mystery."
(thank you fat chicks in party hats.com your politically incorrect jokes make me chuckle gleefully.Miguel you shall find your rightfull hat in the butter net of ham and god bless you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home