black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, September 18, 2001

Good morning!^^
I know...Im in an extremely happpy mood today (Mustah been the chocolate cake...or the two days of no school!).last weekend was awsome.I slept over Sarah's house,we ate,walked around the block,chilled,watched monkey bone and MST2000 the movie,and threw pop corn around her basment then we slept (this is in no particular order).The next morning we went apple picking with my other friend Nina.We ran around in the giant wooden castle and the pirate ship,went to teh petting zoo,saw the horny donkey,then went to the apple orchid.We kinda got lost but we ended up wasteing most of the apples we picked by either eating,kicking or chucking them.Then we played mexican outlaws and ran across an open part of the orchid yelling (sarah tripped!!hahaha!).Then we climbed a tree and played marco pollo with some dude.Then we got yelled at by a guy on a cart thinggy and he told us to get out of tha tree.The rest of the time we were there consisted of grape eating emu's,baloon swords,grape throwing,giant eggplants and a crappy band.It was a very good day...how do I know this?When I got home I crashed on the couch and fell asleep....then rewoke at 10pm so I could finish my hw and get ready for another fun day at school (...yey...).Well thats all for now.I must get ready for the gym (wooha!Motivation.........I think I'll take a nap....).Adios and I leave you with your words of wisdom:
"Fear the penguin...he brings bad fourtune"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home