black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, September 12, 2001

Ello again (this is prob the only day I'll ever post twice).I got to stay home today (I think I mentioned this b4).Turns out there was improve night tonight and my friend called me and invited me,so naturally I went.Unfortunetly it wasnt like last year and I was completely alone (ok not completely I had my friend and there was another girl there too...actually there were alot of girls there that I didnt know....and one guy.O_o).We played this freeze scean thing and I completely messed up and pleaded to be tagged out (god I felt dumb).I also found out my friend knows the women in charge of the musicals (I think) so she's prob gettin a part (which is really good for her cause last year she got some type of ticket manajor job...and she had to wear bright cloths...and deal with children...I think).Ne who its over (thank god!) and I dont have any of the home work from yesterday (I should be worried...but Im not..sorta).Oh well g'night and improv is fun...when your watching it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home