black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, August 16, 2001

[8/16/2001 2:51:42 PM | Mongoose N]
Wow...it has been done!A blog of my own with a craptacular name!^-^
Anywho,Today sucked.Was suposed to go out but no one called,found
out Im getting a personal trainer and a membership to a gym to "boost
my self esteem" (just hearing gym and trainer make me want to curl up
in a ball out of fear).I also had to go through my old pants (did you know
I fit into a size 5 before...wow).Im gonna sign out for now (I have to figure
out how to use this thing).Adios ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home