black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, September 20, 2001

Ello every 1!
Today was a typical school day...Me and my friends got yelled at by the crazy math teacher,I didnt pay attention in math or spanish,I spent global period trying to finish my Rennisance painting (and its still not done),Jess mentiond the Tool concert randomly in art,and Herb tryed to trip me on my way out of the bus.
Yesterday was fucking awsome.I went to my uncals house (plaural on the uncal-s).We went out to eat mexican and we went shopping (we saw a woman who looked like Okra from Jim Hensons "Dark Crystal").Then we went back to their house and me,my sis,and my dad jumped i nthe jacoozie while my other uncal looked on Ebay for a buhdah statue (he later joined us!).The day ended with a mold of my teeth (for vampire fangs) and a trip to the Italian restaurant for dinner.
In short my holiday weekend kicked...the only thing that would make it better was if there were two hot,goth guys(that were attracted to me) in the jacoozie with me and my family out of site (hey...it could happen...sorta...).
Im goin (I'll prob pop on once and a while to write random thinggys).Adios and here is your words of wisdom:
"...That spray stuff makes me high..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home