black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, September 24, 2001

Blar..pagents are soo...soo
......................................
ANNOYING!O_o
My lil sis just got her tape from her pagent and its makein me sick.The lady announcing it is WAY too loud!That and my sister is flattering herslef with comments like "oh my hair is so pretty" or "My dress is so beautiful".Dude,its ok to have a little self dignity but god damit dont take it out of proportion!Jeese.....
Ne way today nothing happened...honestly nothing happened.I went to school,I went to my classes and thats it.Pretty boring day.Im looking forward to tommorow cause I get to go to the gym and also the local theaters are donateing all their prophits to the WTC fund so me and my friends are goin to the movies!:D
Im going to keep it short and sweet today cause I dont feel like writeing today.I leave you with your words of wisdom:
"EL BILARE EL QUESO!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home