black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Life sucks...well at least for me.Im imensly grounded cause I went out at 2am w/ my friend and got caught.Now I cant see my new bf cause my mom thinks I have poor judgement (in situations and w/ people) so now she wont let me see him,and wont let me go to this meeting on friday (all because of a little prank phone call that was taken out of hand).Unfortunetly this means if I want to see him or ne one else I must sneek and do so (this is not that easy because I must get a cab or take the train to do ne of these).So my status right now is depresed,lonely,angry,and extremely hungry (I havent eaten all day).Im goin to leave now (I think this is enough depression for the day) and I leave you with todays words of wisdom:
"Things that you wish wont happen always do....sometimes..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home