black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, October 11, 2001

Well I've had my time alone (at the gym).My arms hurt,my legs hurt,my ass hurts but that's ok cause it'll take my mind offa every thing at the moment.I got to thinking how hypocritical my parents are.Really,I thought they were cool with gothic people,or people with family problems or people who were bi...I was wrong...very wrong.Unfortunetly I relised how extremely hypocritical,cowardly,overbearing,rude,and nosey they are (my sister including).I thought I could trust them but now I guess I cant...ever.Now I feel ashamed for saying my parents were cool w/ this stuff while they really weren't...I feel like a hypocryte...like them.I guess they're right when they say the fruit doesnt fall far from the tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home