black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, October 29, 2001

HALLOWEEN IS THIS WEDNESDAY!!XD
...and I still dont have a red wig,a top hat,and white and black makeup.Well ne who today in health we took a test to see how sexualy insane we were...my score was in the high 60's which means "Im in trouble"::cackles::.I thought I was sexually boring...wow..I learn somethin new every day!
Sunday was Hello Dolly's last show.Unfortunetly I didnt want it to end (I was haveing too much fun!^^).I got pine sap all over my shirt from carrying a beam into the basement from a prop.I looked like some one blew their nose on my shirt (pine fresh snot!).Turns out that there was a cast party cept you had to pay money to go to it (and me and sarah didnt know this).So we went to Nick's and had dinner!!I still have leftovers too!!:D
Well Im going to leave you w/ your words of wisdom:
"BAKA!><"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home