black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

fucking finals making me come back here.

Tommorow is my last and only final. I basically could be at home right now if it was earlier in the week.

*sigh*

I know I failed the class so the final is pointless. The only real stuff I need to do is pack and get my college transcripts. I have a feeling I'm going to be the last person left in the dorm...creepy. This past week was awsome. Relaxed with Dan and the guys went to the sci-fi club at nassau, signed up for summer classes etc. It all went way too fast. I miss the nice weather already. I dont miss my grandmother freaking out and screaming for 10 mins straight downstairs...or lady barking cause she's scared. I wish I had enough money so I could get an apartment so I wouldnt have to bug my parents. Maybe I'll get a good job this summer.We'll see.



You scored as Sex God. You are a master at sex. You make your partner weak in the knees, and you know it. You've had the practice, and you've read the books, but don't get too cocky (pun intended) or you'll get put into place.

Sex God

83%

A Slave To BDSM

70%

A Romantic

65%

Virgin

23%

How are you in bed
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home