black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hot Dog day was more fun then expected.

The street fair was awsome. I got a free hot dog, saw little daschunds running around (however u spell it) and one looked like sammy w/out the spots, shared some fried dough with viki, got square ice cream, chilled in the bandstand next to the river, and basically walked till my feet killed. I missed the mud olimpics (of which I wanted to enter with Dan) but I managed to catch a few people as they were walking back. Pretty much spent my entire day with Pablo (thanks for being my anti-dude sheild for the day, lol).

I called Dan alot to raise his spirits (he was in NJ helping out with the room that his aunt put in her house for his grandmother). I missed him alot that day, but all the festivities helped me keep my mind off the negative and more on the positive. Pretty much everything in the fair made me think about him and I ended up blabbing about him to Pablo a bit (which I try not to do...I really don't think people want to hear about how much I love Dan every minuite, lol). the thing that sucks is he can't come the next two weekends because next weekend is his bro's brthday and the weekend after that, well it'll be a waste of $149 cause I'll be goin home the weekend after that (although the help packing would be good...and seeing him makes me insanely happy).

Final crits next week, turns out they want stuff from last semester after they told us to bring our stuff home. Every one is pissed about that. But, they have the grades, what else can we do? I can't just take my invisible car and drive 8 hours home and back to get that stuff. I need to plan a weekend, spend an assload of money and then figure out how Im going to treck it all back here by bus. Whatever, I'll be out of here soon.



You scored as Existentialism. Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.



“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.”

“It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.”

--Jean-Paul Sartre



“It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.”

--Blaise Pascal



More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

85%

Justice (Fairness)

65%

Strong Egoism

55%

Hedonism

55%

Kantianism

40%

Nihilism

40%

Utilitarianism

35%

Apathy

5%

Divine Command

0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home