black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I won 2nd place in the standard DDR competition!:D

If I hadn't slipped off the back arrow i would of won *grumble grumble*.
I'm happy though, i won against a guy who's played more in the past few months then I have. I can either thank Karls hat for my luck or the fire on my socks...maybe it was the ninja headband that viki lent me for a round, lol. All in all tonight rocked, I got my groove on, my lower back muscles and my leg muscles are tense and I stink.
I felt bad cause Dan called me 3 times while I was in the final round, lol. But of course you know i love you cute butt, and I'll save you half the thing of milky ways I have for when I see you.^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home