black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, April 18, 2005

A little email I wrote for my love:
(cuteness alert...may induce vomiting)


I've alway been crappy at introductions. Usually at school I'd go with a revision of the question with a couple of lines of bs to take up space, lol. Of course I'm only going to be pouring my love, my soul, and my witt into here so hold onto your butt...cute butt.

I remeber in the begining you came like, 4 hours down just to be with me for a weekend. Lol, the longest you've ever traveled for booty you joked (you beat your own record, 8 hours lol). I was really bored and I was reading that alot of long term relationships start off the way we started. I think it's funny how people didn't think it'd last this long, especially my sis and fam. I've always managed to prove them wrong. I think this year I've outdone them. I proved to them that I can live on my own, that I can handle stuff by myself, and that the man that I loved is still the man that I love and the person that i want to be with.

You've shown me so much about you since I first met you. I still can't get over how adventurous you've gotten over foods and stuff. I can take you anywhere and have an absolutely amazing time (even if you complain at first). Your absolutely charming (and apparently my gay family thinks your adorable). You do so much for me and treat me so amazing. Your the only person that I trust driving my car and I love having you with me when I drive. I remeber when you were all nervous about your learners permit. Figures you aced it like I told you, lol. ^~

Your an amazing cook (except that valvetta cheese burgur thing just hates me lol) and your omlets are indeed awsome. You always listen even when I have pms, you like the same video games as me, we have the same intrest in friends, you actually enjoy cuddling, and I can share the shower at my house with you without a problem. I get all happy and motivated when I'm with and you alway manage to keep my interest. I love how you get all silly sometimes. I love how you hop around and nuzzle me. I admit I love your butt and even if you think its ugly and hairy I think its sexy and I could look at it for hours. Your a fox in the sack, you know all the right buttons to push and you like to keep things interesting. You are huge, like HUGE!You hit all the right spots and even if I don't have an absolutely amazing orgasim I'm still satisied knowing that you got an amazing orgasim (also the face that you make is enough to make me feel good). You look good with and without your cloths (which is why I get all huggy when there are girls around lol).

Your eyes melt me when I look into them and how your kisses still give me butterflys. ^^
Every day I'm with you feels like summer. I feel all warm and happy, even if its raining or snowing. The idea of us getting married makes me hard core giddy. Knowing that I'll have an apartment soon makes my heart soar because I can share it with you. When we went to the puppy place in lynbrook and that cute daschund was there I got these little images of you and me relaxing on the bed with our own little puppy snuggling next to us. I still am looking forward to eventually moving into our house out on the island eventually and then getting a little place of our own. Maybe one day, having little Dan's and Ninas.^~

I really could go on and on about you cutie. Maybe I just might have to write a blog....maybe I might paste this in the blog...but who knows ^~

I love you so much Dan. I'm going to make this summer the best you'll ever have...maybe even longer.^~


The things I do for my cute butt *nuzzles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home