black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Wow that week went waaayyy too fast.
Of course it was a much needed vacation.^^

Hung out with my fam and my friends. Dan took me to Nassau to the sci fi club he goes to and introduced me to every one. If only Nassau had a credited art program, I'd defenetly switch schools to get to know every one better. ^^
I got to spend more time with my cutie. As usual every moment I spend with him the happier I get. I think the best is waking up in the morning and playing around with him to try and get him up or just snuggling up next to him and kissing his cheek before passing out.

His place in my family is pretty much bordering on permanent, lol. He's started walking around my house without a shirt on and answers the phone without rushing to get me. I think in general he's gotten more comfortable with my house. It's probably because he relised what Ryan and my sister can get away with without my parents freaking out (then again my family and his family is like apples and lichi nuts lol).

A funny thing I never wrote down was that I had lost his original claddagh ring and had searched all over pittsburg to find a replacement before he came up to visit. Turns out Dan had accidentally left my ring in his dad's car and his dad had cleaned out said car (you can guess where that ring ended up). So it turns out the both of us had to go find new rings for each other. Dan went with me to get mine on saturday right after our bean and cheese fiesta at The Green Cactus (the gas thankfully skipped me but hit Dan, lol).

I hope I can hitch a ride home with Pablo one of these weekends so I can be with every one again. I'm very bummed that I can't be home with every one for easter. It kindof pisses me off that we don't get at least a 3 day weekend for it but what can you do. School is over in a month in a half and I'm countin down the weeks. I hope I can grab a job at strikes so I can work on the weekend and focus on art on the weekdays. Hopefully things will fly by and shit works out.

Fuck Me



Your Candy Heart is "Fuck Me"


When people say V-day is romantic, they're not wrong.

It's just that you're idea of romance is doing it all night long.

So screw the dinner, the cards, and the roses.

You'll show love by doing it in many poses.



What Naughty Candy Heart Are You?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva


lol, thats absolutely hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home