black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It's funny how many ethnicities have influenced me.

I was reading some "you know you're *insert ethnic background* when" and relised I am such a mutt. I'm like this funny mix of Japanese, Chinese, India, Italian, and Jewish beleifs, habits, everything! It kinda makes me smile to know how the people I have met in my lifetime wether family friends or aquaitances influenced me and made me into such an interesting mutt, lol. It kinda makes you feel like you're not so different from the rest of the world. It's an oddly deep, satisfying feeling. ^^
Maybe that's why I get along with so many different people.

Almost Wednesday! This means it's almost 11 days till Dan comes here!!!xD
I'm so incredebly happy! It's one of the things that keeps me happy, even if its all nasty and rainy outside. Still trying ot figure out how to put together a romantic evening. It'll come ot me eventually. ^~

(god I could go for a cup of lechi tea, a bowl of rice soup and a canoli right about now...)







You Are Sensual Sexy


You exude a luxiourous sensuality in your everyday life
Turning heads every where you go, it's all about your sexy attitude.
You're naturally hot - gorgeous in both sweats and stilettos.
Your biggest problem is that your utra sexy self sometimes scares men away.



What Kind of Sexy Are You? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home