black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

*sigh* today suxors.

I have to finish the infamous color wheel by tommorow, I'm really sick, St.Patricks day is uber sucking, I cant send Dan anything for his birthday, and I can't be home to wish him a happy birthday. It seems every holiday that I have here blows the big one. I can't go to a bar, there are no clubs around here, I can't take a trip to a comic shop or even an arcade. Every one up here is going to some form of party, I can't go not only because I know Dan will be angry, but because I just have way too much work to do.

My w and my space keys are sticking and its making typing a pain in the ass for me, I've relised that every one has gotten easier classes then me (ex. Pablo gets to eat popcorn for his hw, I get to make a mock of my shelter after doing 10 pages of reasearch and finishing up my sketches). It's just a tad rediculous.
I know for a fact next weekend is going to suck because I'm missing easter dinner and my sis's birthday.

I just want to go home. This place is getting on my nerves and freedom is a few weeks away. The worst is that I know I'm going to have to come back here next year and do the whole thing over. My mom says I should just grin and bear it. I'm having a hard time doing so with a lack of shit to do. I've been able to have easy access to the city all my life. I've lived around busyness, people, and noise. I feel like being here is choking me in a way. My self esteem has dropped to zilch, its too cold to do any thing, wallmart is the only place you can go at night when you're bored. No wonder why there are so many obese people out here. There aren't any good places to eat around here, there are no interesting shops in town to browse, its an entire town of nothing. If this place burned down I doubt any one would notice lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home