black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I really want to go to Japan.

I did a little google search before and was looking around at different pictures of festivals and such and I got that longing feeling. It's so beautiful there. There is so much culture and tradition. The temples and the country side is so interesting. It's like steping into a dream. *sigh* I hope that one day I'll be able to go with Ikuyo or at least be able to get enough money together for a ticket. I want to take japanese classes alongside my art classes over the summer. Lets hope that the weekend job at PF Changs that my sister told me about pulls through so I can take week classes.

I'm going home for easter weekend. My dad thinks its a waste of money but I'd at least like to be around for a day and a half to be there for the holiday and my sis's birthday. Also I get to see Dan again! I keep having little day dreams about us living together. Last night I dremt of us getting married. The weird thing was that I had to go through all these different obsticles, like a dungeon to actually get to the church. Maybe it's a premeniton of what life is going to throw at me. I have a feeling it might of had to do with my financial situation. I've been getting this feeling that somewhere in the next few years something big is going to be thrown at me that will effect me alot. Who knows, maybe it's the weather, or the approaching idea of spring effecting my brain. I don't know. One thing I'm sure of is that no matter what life throws at me I'm sticking by Dan. If our love has lasted through all the stuff we've been through it's not quiting any time soon.

I really can't wait for summer. I want to be able to relax in my room with the windows open laying next to Dan listening to the birds and the cars whizzing by. I can't wait to drive to the beach with my friends and sink my feet in the sand. Mr.Softee at 8pm, charcoal bbq, marshmellow roasting by the chimenea, manhunt at mill river, pool hopping all the simple things I miss. I'm glad I get an early start on my break as well (may 4th ^^).

Dan's birthday is tommorow!^^
I'm sending him a little something against his protests about me spending money on him lol. At least I can make it up to him for buying dinner for me all the time.:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home