black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, May 16, 2002

It's been a while...seriously!
I admit,Im in one of my more humble,depressing moods today.My friend was talking about how if I went out w/ Tom,and my other two friends went out and he stayed w/ my sister it would be a perfect world.Two seconds afterwards they broke up but then they got back together...thus proving that the world is NOT perfect (but its damn close).22 more days of school left (wee!summer!) and I got alot of shit to do!Which is why Im now leaving you w/ your quiz of wisdom:

Which Love Hina Girl Are You?


The girl next door, through and through! You have a kind heart and a good sense of right and wrong. Your down-to-earth nature doesn't allow yourself to become swayed by petty distractions. Your pretty face and a sweet soul draws admiration and respect from everyone around you! Do be cautious that you don't become blinded by your morals and ideals. Sometimes, to get along with others, you must be willing to compromise and offer a little understanding. Which Love Hina Girl Are You?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home