black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, April 20, 2002

Today I feel beat...seriously.
I woke up at 1pm today and just didnt wake up.I was supposed to go out with friends today but Im just to tired to do so. I hope Im not going into one of those depressing mood swings...I hate those.Ne ways,I went to see Pippen last night.All I can say is they gave Tom a torch (with real fire),the begining looked like Cabare,Ross has a 6-pack (and a voice),Phil plays himself,and Sarah's new quote is "Up thine ass sire!".I also kinda made fun of Toms makeup...then relised that each individual player designed their makeup (oops!!O_o).Im gonna go cause I got less than a week to get most of my portfolio ready.Your daily quiz is:

Which Evangelion Child Are You?

Which Evangelion Child Are You?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home