black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, April 18, 2002

I think it's official to say that I am obsessed with Ragnarok Online.For all of you who dont know what that is it's this RPG like game that kinda plays like Zelda cept it's live and you interact with all the other characters.It's amazing and Im hooked (God help me).Ne ways,Today was hot as fuckin hell.I got into a water fight 8th period and was soaked (thank god I was wearing a bathing suit under my cloths).That was prety much all my day consisted of.Im going to play ragnorok online.Your words of wisdom are:
"FARK!"
p.s.-in Ragnarok Im usually in Chaos under the name of CatShoes (please give me money!!!I need a new sword,or kitty ears!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home