black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, May 09, 2002

Today felt like another Friday (even though the weather sucked).The bird is doing great.It's very energetic and eating ALOT!I asked Tom what I should name it...he said Forky cause he kept pokeing it with a fork.I have yet to ask Sarah what she wants to call it.My mom want to call it Marvin (after Starvin' Marvin on South Park).I was thinking of nameing it Draven but I dunno if it's a girl or a dude so I have a bit of thinking to do.Welllllllllllll....I gotta go work on all my projects and stuff (an essay,a painting and a mural).Your quiz of wisdom is:



Which LOTR Woman are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home