black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, May 05, 2002

Life.
It seems so trivial to me today.
Why am I living it like so.
Always angry,always longing,always betrayed?
No one respects me any more.
I dont know why.
I try to recall a dumb deed I've done
Most of them involve a friend being drunk,
And me being sober,haveing to pardon my friends idiocy.
Now I look back at myself.
"Nina is becomeing worse" I say
Although Im not bad,I am worse than I was
I'd smoke once a month
now it's almost every day
and drinking is a regular weekend thing
I wonder if this is normal...
...I dont know...
...I dont care...some what...
I wish people would stop fucking with me...
...telling me Im fat...
then telling me I lost weight...
Telling me they like me...
then telling a friend that he wants to get rid of me...
backstabbing,
backtalking,
miseing,
Is this what the world really is?
......................................................
Do I really want to go throught this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home