black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Saturday, May 18, 2002

I was informed last night that my best friend has disapeared.No one knows where she went all we know is that she left a note saying she'd be back on Monday.All this I found out Friday right after we found out my other friend's dad had a heart attack.
Today I'm still feeling the mixed emotions of being pissed/worried.I have to put them aside though so they dont interfere with driving (I get my first driving lesson today....on a wet slippery road with bad shit going through my mind).This should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home