black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Hello,my life is a complicated web of emotions...and when have I came to this conclusion....erm...today!O.o
And the reason,2 guys.1 of which has a gf,one who has horrible luck w/ girls that I've only known for....a day.Both I find hot cept one I've told only one that I think he's cute (the prob is I've only known him for a day!!!I usually dont like doin shit like that),the next dude Im afraid of what could happen to the friendship (and the reaction).
AAAAAAAA my brain,my heart,my ego...I need coffie.
On a lighter note,I had fun at the Boces Cultural arts center (today was visitors day).I got to do improv (,::shudders:: I cant stand improv!,) and tour the buildings (they have a dark room!And its dark!!:D).I got to ride in the little bus (aka tard car,special bus,midgit bus,mini bus,etc,etc.) and I met a kid named Paul (,who we called Gene,) and he looks like Harry Potter (w/out the scar).I really want to go back to the school (::crosses her fingers and kicks Johnson in the ass::) but time will tell if I get in or not.Well Im going to fetch a cup of tea.Sayonara and your words of wisdom are:
"Do the monkey dance!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home