black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

ugh w/e I need to say some shit to get off my chest b4 I explode.

Dan is still lieing to me about every thing in general even though I asked him to come clean with stuff so I wont get confused and even more depressed because he can't trust me. That and he keeps saying I get clingy, please define clingy dan. One day its ok to hold your hand the next its a bad thing. It's a bad thing to ask you questions, its a bad thing to talk about any thing we do. I can't help but ask questions and be concerned if it's suddenly a sin to talk and show emotion when one day its ok the next its not. I feel like a fucking whore sometimes because its bad to be around me suddenly. I mean you say you'll never go out with her again, I know u'll never tell me the truth even though u kiss me and tell me otherwise. But whatever, maybe you'll stop talking to me after I post this, maybe you wont. Maybe I'll get on with life in either direction, you or whatever is in store for me. Maybe I'll finnaly figure out what your keeping inside you...or me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home