black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Sunday, December 02, 2001

The Misfits concert last night ROCKED!!!XD
It was in this little place in the middle of no where NJ that looked like it had been a former strip club, but now they turned it into a place to have concerts and eat food.I bummed a ride w/ Phil,Laura and Sarah (Diana was suppposed to go but she couldnt so I took her place!:} ).
The first band that went on sucked....really bad.The second band was amazingly awsome and the lead singer was fucking hot (tight ass,tight pants,tight abs,long hair...you get teh picture).The 3rd band I wasnt in there for because I was outside talking to people and looking for Jared (Sarah said he was comeing but knowing him,he wasnt...and I was right!).The Misfits rocked (as I suspected).I got hit in the head w/ and ice cube (but its better than getting hit w/ a shoe or a glass bottle...).
As the concert ended he mentioned goat's new baby (a little girl!!:D) and that it was their last concert in their 25 year tour!!!So to pay respect to the Ramones and to end the show w/ a bang he played I wanna be sedated and another one that I cant remeber right now (I need lunch) and their final song b/4 leaving was Science fiction double feature!G2g!Your words of wisdom are:
"TIMMAY!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home