black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, August 29, 2005

so much cleaning O_o

getting things neat and tidy after completely forgetting about laundry and the need for clean sheets for a week and a half. Thinking about getting a play pen for splinter at petco. He needs a lot more exercise (gettin a little rotund around his fuzzy little butt). Registration is nuts at nassau. I have a feeling I am going to have to reregister tommorow because every one else is doing the same thing at the last min (meanwhile I thought I registered in july?w/e).

omg I almost forgot, SHORTY IS COMING BACK!xD
I owe him a cake too....shit!O_o

so much happyness for the Nina ^^

How Skary is YOUR journal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home