black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh one more thing, All you girls who want to go on diets:

Please, for the love of Vishnu, please eat like, a meal instaed of crackers.

It's proven that lack of nutrients interfere with brain development and I beleive they also mentioned memory and learning.

If you want a good example of this come sit in at my west civ 101 class.

girl one:*opening up a bag of dynosaur cheesits* I wonder what this one is
girl two:*looking at it* Isnt that a tara...tara..tareductil?
(mind you its a tyrannosaur.....an obvious tyrannosaur...teeth and small little hands included...and I could see it from 3 seats back without my glasses)
girl one:no I think its a stegosaurus.
(apparently she's the brain surgeon....lol)

I regret not bringing in a tape recorder to that class.

Oh and another girl thought cloves was a type of clothing. Once the teacher told her it was a spice she asked if they made it...like cloths. *slaps forehead*

.........the female sex is doomed........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home