black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Monday, August 01, 2005

OH man, Dan did something for me today that made my day.

I went over to Dan's house to get my dose of Dan love and possibly make some food before heading out the door for work. Well our cuddling session lasted a little long and I ended up scrounging through the kitchen with 20 mins till 4 (which was when I had to be there and the drive is about 25). So I kept looking and when I turned around Dan was grabbing a bag and put a snaple, a clementine and a cute wrapped ham and cheese in and handed it to me with his cute smile.My heart just melted. I was so busy worring about what to eat I hadn't even noticed him! I don't know why, but little things like that really get me.

Also later on both of us baked a cake and made homemade icing together. Dan stirred because his mom lacks a mixer (I was going through his kitchen amazed at the abundance of non usable baking items...and wondering why there were 5 things of flour, 2 that were open, and 5 things of confectioners sugar, 1 box was sealed). Dan ended up breaking the top layer in half because he lifted it out of the baking pan instead of flipping it onto a plate. It got even worse as we tryed to put it ontop of the other peice and it split into a half and 3 peices. We gave up eventually and poured an entire thing of icing over it to try and possibly cover up the cracks and I wrote Dan with an arrow pointing to the cracks. I tryed to make a red sugar star and failed misserably. The end result? A gaint, pinkish, over glazed "cake monstrosity" with a red sugar blob and Dan ---> written in orange gel.

It was the tastiest cake I've ever eaten............ok I'm exadgerating, but I enjoyed it more then any other cake I've eaten. ^^

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Jingles said...

woot!Lol, I got mine from an anime. ^^**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home