black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Wednesday, December 19, 2001

Yey!My computer is back from being de-bugged!!:D
Now I have 3x as much space on my harddrive and a CD burner ::does the dance of joy::.
All my stuff is gone...this pisses me off tremendously but hey....I have a CD burner ::grins::.
Christmas is next week and I cant wait to re-open my presents (I do all my gift chooseing...I guess this makes things easyer!!^^).Today I got my baby think it over proj which consists of a baby (lifesize) that has a timer that makes it cry every so often (Gods help me).The purpose of this project is to make me relize the hardships of parenting and that I should not have a baby at the age of 15 (which I've already relised seeing that I CANT STAND CHILDREN!!).Ne wayz I g2g install mroe stuff on my harddrive and deleat my sisters MP3's she's trying to download.Adios and your words of wisdom are:
"What kind of baby wears black???!!"
(my response..."Mine.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home