black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, December 14, 2001

I feel sick.Seriously.I got a sore throat and my back aches.-.-*
Today was pretty ok.I walked around school half awake (it was Friday and my back hurt,leave me be!).Merissa and G were fighting over my friend Chri's hat,and broke it (so Brethni got it).
My friend decided to sneak up on me and lift me up,so I reached back and pinched his nose (which surprised him!!!).I need food and a nap so I'm going to leave you with todays words of wisdom:
"New York tied for most polite city in the US!!!!!"(seriously,it was on the news!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home