black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, December 07, 2001

AAAAAAAAA!!!O_o
I lost my pen!My favorite really good pen that I use alot!I think I lent it to Herb...now Im fucked.No its not the fact that I lent it to Herb that makes me fucked...its the fact that I must get my Christmas cards done cause I know I'm going to have no itme what so ever over this weekend (major art projects...which amazingly I dont mind doing!:D).Oh well...I guess the card will have to wait.Im going to go sort out what the hell Im doing tonight so here ish your words of wisdom:
"OLE!OLE OLE OLE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home