black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, December 06, 2001

Hey-lo!
Had a typical day today.Saw more couples and alas,I was alone.Today was Laura's b-day so I quickly whipped up a card made from graph paper that said "Happy B-day (Im poor)" and I put a dollar in it (cause Im poor and my $5 is all I have for lunch money for next week).She liked the card so it was all good!^^
I've fallen in love w/ the song Forsaken by Divinity Destroyed (I've been listenin to it non stop for a few mins now).
Im gettin the 200-somethin pentell marker set for x-mas!!!!Finnaly!Now I can actually color in my anime w/ out cleaning brushes and emptying out water containers.I wanna get a short black pleated skirt also so I can show off my boots(and my fish nets)!!^^
I need a shower and Im tired so I'll leave u w/ todays words of wisdom:
"Kiss my white English,Irish,Italian,Asian,German,Turkish,Russian,Sicilian,Welsh,Swiss,French,American ass!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home