black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Tuesday, December 25, 2001

WOOHA!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!XD
Got lotsa stuff ($175,2 fishnet shirts,2 reg shirts,and a 144 prismacolor marker set!!!).Im waiting for my dad to get off his lazy arse and set up teh DVD player that my uncal gave him (yes...we have a dvd player now...and I didn't buy it).My Aunt Ikuyo and uncal Larry came over today and I got tips for art coleges from my aunt and she's trying to introduce me to this dude (she's always tryin to get me a guy!!!!).Larry played around on my computer w/ my dad and my grandparents mingled w/ every one.Twas a festive and food filed day!Im tired and going to bed so I leave you w/ your words of wisdom:
"MASS CONSUMPTION ROCKS!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home