black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Thursday, December 27, 2001

Im never EVER going into the city w/ my sis AGAIN!!!!
She's so dumb.She talks excessively and annoyingly loud on the train.She sings to her cd's in tight,crowded,quiet places and she flashes large bills in public and brags about how much stuff she has...she's just asking to be mugged/slapped/yelled at/etc.Other then that we went w/ my aunt Ikuyo and that was cool.The stores that we visited weren't exactly on my list of fave places (Sephora,Aldo,and some other weird Abercrombie and Finch like store) but hey,I can deal w/ unoriginal,massproduced style (I deal w/ it every day at school).Got a cool pair of mary jane type pumps at Strawberry and Princess Mononoke and Shreck on DVD.Im tired and I need a rest.You're words of wisdom are:
"You talk excessively loud...did you know that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home