black trenchcoats and cat shoes

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Friday, June 22, 2007

man...last night's dream made me really miss my little rat buddy. It seems that ever since that flyer I've been missing him alot. The flyer that has got me down was a flyer from pet supplies plus for splinter's birthday. I cryed when i saw it on my desk.

...on a lighter note...

School's almost over and I'm looking forward to this upcoming vacation. I'm upset that there are no intermediate modeling classes schedualed for next semester but I'll be fine with my art classes. I'm nervous about finals next week but I have a feeling I'll be fine. As far as I know my lowest final grade in all my classes is an A- so there's nothing much to worry about (unless its for the sake of worrying).

Work still hasn't stopped for me. I lost the directors phone number for the video game project when i got my new phone (sony ericson W810i ftw). Still working on sketches for the gibbs video game proj and I have two shirt designs to finish (need to remeber to ask kris for the shirt from last year). I'm going to keep working on my 3d world untill I am satisfied with it....this may mean another 3 months of work ahead of me.

Drew is starting gibbs next semester and I've started tutoring him in Maya. I have no doubts in my mind that he'll make a great modeler. As long as he can keep his fustrations to a minnimum he'll be up to my level in no time. I hope one day that the both of us can collaborate on a project together...

...he's got so much untapped talent, it's amazing what he can do when he's passionate about something....<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home